A" Rated by GuestReviews.com. Guest Reviews is ARVC's online rating system where guests review RV parks after staying there. Our guests have rated us in the highest "A" category, which was received by only 32 of the 2,400 participating parks!
Palm trees…purple mountains…golf…mineral baths…stargazing…wine socials...
The Springs at Borrego is a luxury RV resort located in beautiful and serene Borrego Springs, California. We are a family-owned and operated business that makes your desert vacation experience our top priority.
The Springs at Borrego RV Resort is an award-winning recreational vehicle resort that has received honors such as:
- Small Park of the Year (Voted by ARVC as the best small RV park in ALL of North America!)
- Top Rated by Good Sam Travel Guide for 2013 (For 2013, our facilities, cleanliness, and visual appearance received perfect scores of 10, 10*, and 10. A rating bestowed on only 30 or so of 11,500+ RV parks in North America!)
- 5W in facilities and recreation by Woodalls (Placing us in the top 3% of all campgrounds in North America!)
Located within the splendor of Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, The Springs provides spacious RV sites, top-notch amenities, and numerous recreational activities.
While RV camping at The Springs, you can:
- Amble along the fairways of our 9-hole championship golf course
- Practice your backhand on the tennis court with a private lesson or a friend
- Square off in a fierce game of pickle ball!
- Soothe your muscles in our hot mineral baths
- Catch & release bass, catfish, tilapia, or old golf balls at the 9th green
- Let your dog romp around and play with other pups in the dog park
- Soak in the sun by the pool or get a massage at our wellness center
- Barbeque in your spacious RV site as you stare up at the breathtaking mountains
- Stargaze upon the glittering night skies in our astronomy park
- Meet new friends during one of our frequent social activities, such as the popular campfire Tuesdays, wine socials, or star parties
Did you know…
Borrego Springs is one of only two International Dark Sky Communities in the entire world?
The average annual temperature is 73 degrees with 300+ days of sunshine?
Anza-Borrego Desert State Park—your hiking, camping, and off-roading paradise—is the largest state park in all of California?
The Springs at Borrego RV Resort is Big Rig friendly, so bring your motor home or trailer to be as active or as relaxed as you please in California's Secret Desert™!
Located 2 hours from San Diego and 3 hours from Los Angeles, Borrego Springs has the climate of Palm Springs but is without the crowds.
Now offering secure and affordable RV storage—short or long term. Save fuel and leave your rig with us!
Come soak up the sun and see for yourself why The Springs at Borrego RV Resort & Golf Course has been voted the best small RV park in all of North America!